Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
1. Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property's
realistic price range.
2. Get your house market ready for at least two weeks before you begin
3. Be flexible about showings. It's often disruptive to have a house ready
to show on the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your
home, the sooner you'll find a seller.
4. Be ready for the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you'll
5. Don't refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for
more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to lower your asking
Copyright National Association of REALTORS®, Reprinted with permission.